Choosing an agent is one of the most important steps towards a successful sale. Your agent will be working hard for you to ensure a successful sale, from listing and marketing your property to negotiating sales and taking care of the legal aspects – all crucial to the success of your sale.
At Meier Paul Real Estate, we consider ourselves your business partners, because in our partnership both parties stand to gain from a successful result. Selling a home isn’t quite as simple as advertising on the internet or in the paper and waiting for the buyers to offer you the best price.
To list your property with Meier Paul Real Estate agents Contact us!
Why choose us?
We will do all the necessary work to successfully sell your home.
We will set a schedule of open houses for buyers, renters, as frequently as you will allow us to hold them.
- We will make ourselves available for your convenience to coordinate appointments and showing schedules seven days a week.
- Once your property is shown, you will receive a log of all potential purchasers who have viewed your property.
- We will produce reports, as often as you request, regarding any potential interest and progress made during the term of the listing.
You can rely on us to do the necessary research and pre-qualify all potential prospects
- We will use the highest negotiating skills to obtain the best price that the property will command.
To speak to one of our sales agent , contact us
Tips for selling:
Selling a home isn’t quite as simple as advertising on internet or in the paper and waiting for the buyers to offer you the best price.
There are various steps and decisions involved in selling a property. Here are some questions to help you in your selling journey:
- When is a good time to sell?
- Are you better off buying a home before or after you sell your current home?
- How do you choose your agent.?
Your agent will be in charge of marketing, advertising, showing and successfully meeting the legal requirements of selling your property. Choose carefully.
- How do you want to sell? Auction, Private treaty, Tender process.
- With the help of your agent, you can plan marketing and sale of your property.
- How much do you sell your house for?
- What are the fees and charges associated with the sale of your house?
Apart from your sales agent’s fees, marketing such as photographers, drawing up floor plan, brochures there are other fees such as payment for the searches, conveyance’s (solicitor’s) fee, transfer fee, mortgage fees etc.
- How is the sale going to impact your family? Do you have a shed to move extra furniture/toys while the house is open for viewing?
- Are you happy with the offer and conditions?
- How long do you need to move out?
- Will you be renting or moving to your next home?
Why sell with an agent?
Why do you need a real estate agent?
- Advertising and marketing cost money.
- Marketing real estate takes time, and time is money.
- Effective marketing requires experience, knowledge, and expertise.
- An agent maximizes exposure of your property through multiple listing systems and cross media marketing, including web, print media, mailing campaigns signage.
- As your fiduciary representative, an agent can prevent common mistakes and represent your best financial and personal interests.